Adventurous Journey - Recognized Activity Provider List 2022
* Discovery Adventures Moganshan Park 浙江 穿越川行企业管理咨询有限公司
* Donkeyhome outdoor 上海 驴屋亲子 上海
* Indier Outdoor Education 深圳 英迪尔户外教育有限公司
* Insight Adventures 鹰赛探险
* Jianfei Sports 健飞国际体育
* LeadclimbOutdoor Instruction Center 领攀户外运动中心
* Peaks (Shenzhen) 高峰
* Shanghai FamFun Educational Culture Communication 上海 上路文化传播
* Brilliance Camp 上海 光华卓越教育
* Shanghai TDCQ 上海 天道酬勤
* Shanghai Zendo 上海 真途
* Shenzhen Vanke Firefly Camp 深圳市 万科营火虫教育
* Solar Energy 北京 太阳守望者
* UOUTLOOK CAMP EDUCATION 欧露克营地教育
* WildChina 北京 碧山国际
* YMCE Group 北京 游美营地教育
Voluntary Service - Recognized Activity Provider List 2022
* Dalian Mother's Education 大连母亲教育
* Sanguo 上海徐汇区三果青年发展
* Wuxi Healman Clinic 派悦成长营
Recognized Activity Provider (RAP)A RAP is a legal entity that provides outdoor activities that are closely related to the Award’s sections to the young people and is recognized by China NAO as suitable to provide outsourced Award service to ACs and OACs, with at least 2 full time staff properly trained by China NAO.
* Assurance that all staff on the Award team have completed China NAO’s level 1 training and obtained training certificate.
* Updated list of trained staff, publicly available in a timely fashion.
* Annual list of ACs/OACs they have provided service to, and annual compilation of Award events on a voluntary basis.
* Responsibility of upholding the Award’s brand and reputation.
What organizations qualify as a RAP?Becoming a RAP means that you will join the global Award family for the purpose of facilitating youth development, and together shoulders the responsibility of disseminating and upholding the Award values and brand reputation. Applying to be a RAP in mainland China is at the discretion of China NAO.
The requirements are:* A legal entity with reputable regional or national business impact;
* Provides outdoor activities that are closely related to the Award sections to the young people;
* Adequate resources for Award facilitation, including activity experience, qualified personnel, solid internal policies and trainings, etc.
What are the relationships between a RAP, an AC/OAC and China NAO?RAP’s addition to the Award family is to provide Award service to ACs/OACs, therefore it’s important for all parties to acknowledge their respective responsibilities and obligations.
As the Award authority in China, China NAO issues AC/OAC Licence and RAP Certificate.* China NAO ensures ACs/OACs are up to standards throughout their licensee period.
* China NAO ensures RAPs are suitable to facilitate the Award delivery for ACs/OACs. ACs/OACs are operational flatforms for Award delivery.
* ACs/OACs are responsible for their checking and choosing RAP services.
* ACs/OACs take ownership and ultimate responsibility for their participants. RAPs are service providers for ACs/OACs.
* RAPs and ACs/OACs are exclusively responsible for the service agreement between them.
* RAPs’ quality monitoring is based on ACs/OACs’ service feedback and NAO compliance review.