The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award China
Training Workshop Calendar 2023 - China
Further details regarding each level is attached below for your reference.
- Training confirm date is the day after registration deadline. Operations team will send workshop plan with further details to the confirmed delegates. Before that, please do not make trip arrangements.
Registration link: https://www.wjx.top/vm/YAXHGu3.aspx
2. Plesae select the workshop number at this link and fill in details for registration.
3. All certificates are globally recognized which provides award volunteers the opportunity of ongoing development with the Award globally.
4. Any query regarding training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Introduction of Training Workshop
The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award China provides acomprehensive training programme for Award teams from any licensed awardcentres and recommended activity providers. This training framework is designedto equip all adults involved in supporting the International Award with theskills and knowledge to succeed in their roles.
Level 1 - Online Training Modules
- Compulsory training for obtaining certificate of Level 2.
- Available for delegates from licensed organizations without any charge.
- Please click the website(www.awardcommunity.org), choose a right organization (IAC or external activity provider);
- type and register an account, then contact China NAO via email@example.com to activate the account for starting Level 1 training modules which is available at “Courses”.
- Once your account is activated, welcome to join “The Award in China” group, an award working community, for more supporting documents regarding the delivery of the Award and further communication on award work.
- 激活后，欢迎加入 “The Award in China”小组，以获取有关奖项运营以及有关奖项工作的更多支持文件和资料。
Level 2 Training-Award Delivery Training Workshop
- The Level 2 ‘Delivering the Award’ workshop is a core component of the training framework, and it delivers more advanced learning to build on the knowledge gained during Level 1. It also provides in-depth guidance on the requirements of the Adventurous Journey section. Please be kindly reminded that if you have not finished Level 1, you are not allowed to attend Level 2.
- Successful completion of the Level 2 ‘Delivering the Award’ workshop is mandatory for adults wishing to perform the roles of Award Leader, Award Coordinator, Adventurous Journey Supervisor, Adventurous Journey Assessor or Award Verifier, and who have not been previously trained. Minimum of 2 Award team members are required to be fully trained to start award delivery properly. Award Centers are recommended to adjust training demand based on the ratio 20:1 (20 participants: 1 certified Award Leader).
Level 3-Award Management Training (AMT)
- The Award Management Training course is designed for Award Coordinators and more experienced Award Leaders to cover the management aspects and the licensing process. This course focuses on all aspects relating to managing a successful and sustainable Award program me within an organization but not on the actual programme itself.
- 奖项管理培训是专为奖项协调员和更有经验的奖项导师设计的，包含奖项管理和执照管理流程。 侧重机构内部如何成功的运营奖项，可持续的管理奖项，而不是奖项本身。
- The training provides information on all subjects relevant for an Award Centre to set up and manage an efficient and sustainable Award operation.
- It explains details of the Award policies, tools and processes, as well as examples of good practice to achieve these roles.
- It provides the framework by which you can fulfil the requirements of your AC License and provides a sustainable Award management model by which you can help young people develop in the long term.
Level 4-Traininig for Trainers （T4T）
- The Award is fulfilling not only for the young people involved, but also for the adults who support Award participants. We provide our volunteers with training and career development opportunities, and they have the chance to facilitate the training for adults who will form positive relationships with the young people they mentor.
- Courses will be available to limited number of qualified award volunteers.
- Any relevant cost for T4T including training course, accommodation, travelling and meals will be covered by China NAO.